160g orange Heat Insulation Materials building fiberglass mesh
1. 16x16 mesh, 15x14 mesh, 12x12 mesh, 10x10 mesh, 9x9 mesh, 8x8 mesh, 6x6 mesh, 5x5 mesh, 5x4 mesh, 4x4 mesh, 3x3 mesh, 2.5x2.5 mesh, 1x1 mesh and so on
2. Weight/sq.meter: 40g—800g
3. Each roll length: 10m,20m,30m,50m—300m
4. Width: 1m—2.2m
5. Color: White (standard) blue, green, orange, yellow and others.
6. We can produce many specifications and use different packaging according to customers’ requests.
1. 75g / m2 or less: Used in the reinforcement of thin slurry, to eliminate small cracks and scattered throughout the surface pressure.
2.110g / m2 or about: Widely used in indoor and outdoor walls, prevent the various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structure) of treatment or caused by a variety of expansion coefficient of wall crack and break .
3. 145g/m2 or about: Used in the wall and be mixed in various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structures), to prevent cracking and scatter the whole surface pressure, especially in the external wall insulation system (EIFS ).
4. 160g / m2 or about: Used in insulator layer of reinforcement in the mortar, through shrinkage and temperature changes by providing a space to maintain movement between the layers, prevent crack and rupture due to shrinkage or temperature change.